|Standards||API Spec 7K|
|Opening diameters||43 cm-126 cm (17"-49 1/2")|
|Maximum static loads||1,350 kN-7,200 kN (303,492 lbs -1,618,624 lbs)|
|Maximum working torques||14,000 Nm-37,000 Nm|
|Drive options||AC, DC, hydraulic|
|Maximum table speed||300 rpm|
Gear ratios: 1:3.22 - 1:3.67
Due to their reliable operation and easy maintenance, we use Highdrilling rotary tables on all of our land drilling rigs and mobile drilling rigs that don’t opt for a top drive.
Already field proven, we constantly try to improve the performance of our rotary tables based on field data gathered from drill sites worldwide.
Several design advantages make these tables one of the most versatile and reliable on the market.
Rotary Table Design Features
- Robust fabricated steel frame
- Heavy duty gears and bearings that withstand high torque
- Central lubrication system for reduced maintenance
- Split type master bushing cast from high strength steel
- Drive options: AC, DC, or hydraulically operated