|Standards||API Spec 8C|
|Maximum hook loads||900 kN-6,750 kN (202,328 lbs-1,488,400 lbs)|
|Maximum speed||300 r/min|
|Maximum working pressures||25 MPa-35 MPa (3,570 psi-5,000 psi)|
|Stem diameters||64 mm-75 mm (2 1/2"-3″)|
Swivels With Field-Proven Reliablility
Highdrilling rotary swivels are an integral part of every Highdrilling hoisting system. Providing reliable operation performance, they are used on both our truck-mounted and skid-mounted rigs, including our special fast-moving desert rigs.
The combination of several design features make our rotary swivels especially reliable, easy to operate and maintain.
- Manufactured according to API 8C
- The rigid design enables safe operation under high pump pressures.
- Heavy duty thrust bearings and radial bearings for an extended service life
- Complete swivel line up to 750 tons capacity for all drilling applications.
- Wide radius gooseneck for unrestricted flow of drilling mud
- Easy replacement of washpipe on the drill floor without disassembly of the gooseneck.